How to Complete an Electronic Recommendation Request
Submit a recommendation on behalf of student applying for a program or scholarship administered by the Office of Education Abroad, or approve a student's participation on your faculty-led program using the fast and easy steps below.
- Check your email for a recommendation request message.
- This email is generated by the student when s/he applies online. Click here for an example email recommendation request message.
- If you didn't receive the recommendation request email, check your junk mail folder and/or ask the student to generate a new email in the application system.
- Please follow the instructions contained in the recommendation request email.
- Go to http://educationabroad.uab.edu/recommenders, enter the recommender ID number contained in the recommendation request email, and enter the student's last name.
- Fill out the short online form and click the send button.